Such trainings make speakers more comfortable and stronger, allow to work with the public field more effectively. Media training consists of the following sections.
– Nature of the media.
– Psychological attitude towards the dialogue with a journalist.
– How to convey company’s messages.
– ‘Bridge’, and other techniques.
– Behavior in front of the camera and at public events.
– Rights and obligations of a journalist and a speaker.
– ‘The 7 Day Rule’.
Media training lasts 3-4 hours. It is carried out with the use of the camera and screen, speakers immediately practice the material with Q&A for theirs company.
– business executives (directors of different directions), for them to know which tasks to give PR specialists, and how to evaluate the results;
– marketers, for them to use PR tools in business communication more effectively;
– for PR specialists, in order to enrich their knowledge of the methods, tools, ‘secrets‘ and mistakes of others.
The course duration is two days, half a day each. Theory and practice, homework, recommendations.
The course duration is three hours. Theory and practice, company policy for social media, personal recommendations.